Mars Initiative is a non-profit organization, 501(c)3. We are comprised entirely of volunteers from around the world who donate their time and expertise. 100% of the money we receive will be awarded to the first entity that lands humans on Mars.
To join our efforts and to help humanity get into space, complete the following steps:
By registering as a Space Advocate, you are showing your support for the cause to get humanity into space. Just how many of us exist out there?
By officially registering in the our Space Advocate Registry, you are counted as an official Space Advocate. We will eventually count advocates by country, state/province, and by city for publication on our website for everyone to see. No worries, we will keep all of your information private.
There is power in large numbers and we want to see the power of the people come together to make big things happen!
Become "One in a Million" by donating to the fund for as low as $2.00 per month!
Rules for the Mars Prize Fund:
- All Donations go directly into a public fund untouched until mission launch.
- Money goes to 1st entity that successfully launches a human mission to Mars to develop a human settlement.
- One Million Subscribers would make the account grow by $2 million per month, at min.
- An attractive sum of money to convince some organization to develop this project ASAP.
Contribute your time for a minimum of 1 Hour per Week!
About being a Mars Initiative Volunteer
- Nobody at Mars Initiative is paid.
- Do what you like and what you are skilled at doing.
- Volunteers are motivated by their passion for space and space exploration
- Apply for a Mars Initiative Leadership Position - see our Open Leadership Positions.
Promote us to your friends, family, co-workers, social network, and the world with downloadable materials.
NOTE: At minimum, please complete steps 1 and 2 above (Register & Subscribe). Our continued success depends on it!
Your reward is the opportunity to participate in one of the most extraordinary events in human history!!
Feel the satisfaction of knowing that you were one in a million who helped bring everyone's dream come true!